NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. The Radisson Steakation Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Central Time (“CT”) on August 8, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 CT on September 11, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Central Time shall control for all purposes of this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is intended for play in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) only and will be governed by U.S. and Canadian law. Do not enter if you are not eligible and located in the U.S. or Canada (excluding Quebec) at the time of entry. Void in Quebec and where prohibited.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees of Radisson Hotels International, Inc. (“Radisson”), Carlson Hotels, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Gage Marketing Group, LLC, Omaha Steaks®, Solve Branding LLC and Ad Studio, Inc. dba Navigant Marketing Communications (collectively are the “Administrators”), and Sponsor’s and Administrators’ subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win a prize (“Prize”). “Immediate family members” means parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” means persons who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. By participating in this Sweepstakes, an individual who meets the eligibility requirements and enters the Sweepstakes (individually “Entrant” and collectively “Entrants”) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and that the decisions of the Sponsor-designated judges, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes Period consists of five weekly entry periods (each an “Entry Period”):
|Weekly Entry Period||Start Date (at 12:00:00 AM CT)||End Date (at 11:59:59 PM CT)||
Weekly Drawing Date (on or about):
|1||August 8, 2016||August 14, 2016||August 17, 2016||Favorite people to spend time with this summer|
|2||August 15, 2016||August 21, 2016||August 24, 2016||BBQ and grilling|
|3||August 22, 2016||August 28, 2016||August 31, 2016||Family in action|
|4||August 29, 2016||September 4, 2016||September 7, 2016||I love Radisson|
|5||September 5, 2016||September 11, 2016||September 14, 2016||Vacation destination|
During the Sweepstakes Period, log on to www.staysandsteaks.com. Once you access the site, follow the instructions to complete the online entry form, including your first and last name, email address, address, date of birth, phone number, your Twitter or Instagram handle (optional), check the box agreeing to these official rules and submit your entry. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day. A “day” begins at 12:00:00 AM CT and ends 24 hours later at 11:59:59 PM CT. Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different email addresses, or any other methods will void all of that Entrant’s attempted entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Proof of submitting an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
For legal residents of the 50 United States, by entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to receive promotional emails from Radisson Hotels International, Inc. and OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. See Rule 7 of the rules for opt-out information.
Additional Entries. After you enter the Sweepstakes at www.staysandsteaks.com, you may receive one (1) additional entry per week into the Weekly Drawing and Grand Prize Drawing by:
A. sharing a photo on Twitter or Instagram that illustrates the theme for the specific Entry Period . To receive additional “Share” entries in this Sweepstakes, you must have a Twitter or Instagram account. In order for your entry to be valid, your Twitter or Instagram account must be public and viewable by the Sponsor and its Administrators. If you choose to access Twitter or Instagram using your mobile device, data rates may apply. Consult your wireless provider for pricing plan details. Post must comply with the Content Guidelines in Rule 3, to be eligible and must be unique and illustrate the theme for the specific Entry Period. An Entrant may use only one (1) Twitter or Instagram account to enter. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same Twitter or Instagram account. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than allotted number of Entries by using multiple/different Twitter or Instagram accounts or any other methods, will void all of that Entrant’s attempted Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
Entries will not be judged. Entries by the same person in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address tied to the social account. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The maximum number of additional Share entries per week is one (1) entry per week during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of the number of photos submitted via Twitter or via Instagram.
3. CONTENT GUIDELINES: As used herein, “Content” refers to all photos you submit or share in connection with your entry.
You represent and warrant that the Content in your entry(ies): (i) is your original work; (ii) has not been previously published; (iii) has not been copied from others; (iv) has not previously won awards; (v) does not violate any rights of any other person or entity (including, but not limited to copyrights, trademark rights, rights of privacy and publicity); (vi) is used with permission from any person whose name or likeness is used; and (viii) will not infringe on the rights of any third party if published. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Released Parties (defined below) from any claims to the contrary. If your entry includes Content with likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by you (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos), you must be able to provide legal releases for such use including Sponsor’s use of such entry, in a form satisfactory to Administrator, upon request.
By submitting Content, you agree that your Content is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation, and you grant Sponsor and its agents a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such submissions in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, (including websites and social media platforms), and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. You acknowledge that, by acceptance of your Content, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
All Content submitted by you must conform to the additional submission guidelines set forth herein. Your Content:
- Must be in a format acceptable to and comply with the terms for Instagram or Twitter;
- Additional Entries must contain a relevant photo for the specific Weekly Entry Period and the Sweepstakes hashtag, #SteakationSweepstakes;
- Must be in English;
- Must not contain the likeness of anyone who is or who appears to be under the age of 13, unless entrant has permission of that person’s parent or legal guardian to do so for this Sweepstakes. Entrant must have permission from all recognizable people who appear in the Photo, regardless of their ages. If requested, entrant must be able to provide proof of such permission in a format acceptable to Sponsor;
- Cannot contain any personally identifiable information;
- Must NOT include anything which is sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), or unnecessarily violent;
- Cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Cannot include threats to any person, place, business, group or world peace and does not invade privacy or other rights of any person, firm on entity;
- Cannot depict any unlawful, immoral or dangerous act or suggest that any individual should undertake any such act;
- Cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Cannot include logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, with the exception of Radisson;
- Cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Content cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission.
- Content cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which the Sponsor wishes to associate.
- Content cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
All Entries will be reviewed for compliance with these Official Rules. Entries that do not meet the Content Guidelines set forth above, contain prohibited content, and/or are otherwise deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate will be disqualified.
CONTENT POSTED TO ANY WEBSITE WAS NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to Entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to waive any entry requirements set forth herein in its reasonable discretion.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS; ODDS OF WINNING: Three (3) potential Weekly Prize winners will be selected by the sweepstakes Administrator from all eligible entries received for each Entry Period in a random drawing to be held on or about the Weekly Drawing Dates (shown above). Non-winning entries from one Entry Period will not be carried over to subsequent Entry Periods, if any. However, all Entries will be included in the Grand Prize Drawing. Five (5) potential Grand Prize winners will be selected by the Administrator from all eligible entries received during the entire Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing to be held on or about September 14, 2016. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during an Entry Period and for the Grand Prize Drawing, all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by email or via private message via Twitter or Instagram, based on the platform on which the Entry was posted (note: in order to receive such direct message, you must (a) be following @radisson on Twitter and/or @RadissonHotels on Instagram and (b) must have your account settings set to “unprotected” or public”) and may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) within the time frame or by the date specified in notification or an alternate winner may be selected. In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted based on the information stated in the entry form, (b) or noncompliance with the time periods stated in the Affidavit, (c) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or receive the prize, (d) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, (e) potential winner’s prize notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable for whatever reason, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes and an alternate potential winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, from among the other eligible Entries received. Before being declared a Prize winner, a potential Prize winner who is a resident of Canada must first correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question. The skill-testing question will be administered by email.
6. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Five (5) Grand Prizes – A Grand Prize consists of and is limited to twelve (12) Omaha Steaks Officer’s Collection certificates ( Each certificate is good for one (1) of six (6) options: steak / poultry / seafood / ham / vegetarian or sweets). ARV: $2,140 USD / $2,829CAD each. Fifteen (15) Weekly Prizes, three (3) per Weekly Entry Period – A First Prize consists of and is limited to one (1) Radisson eCertificate valid for a one (1) night stay at a Radisson hotel and one (1) Omaha Steaks Officer’s Collection certificate (certificate good for one (1) of six (6) options; steak / poultry / seafood / ham / vegetarian or sweets). ARV: $289 USD / $382 CAD each. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $15,042 USD / $20,275 CAD. Conversion rate calculated on 7/28/16. LIMIT: One (1) Weekly Prize per person and one (1) Grand Prize per person.
Prizes are awarded “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Radisson eCertificates expire on October 1, 2017, may be redeemed at participating Radisson hotels with advanced reservations only, are subject to additional terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions set forth on the eCertificate and the hotel’s policies, and are subject to availability and blackout dates. Actual value of each Prize will vary based on fluctuations in hotel room rates and winners will not receive the difference between actual value and ARV. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen vouchers. Omaha Steaks Officer’s collection certificates expire on October 1, 2017. Value of Omaha Steaks prize is based upon the average full catalog delivered price of the 12 packages offered in the Officer’s Collection certificate. Actual value of each certificate will vary based on fluctuations in Omaha Steaks’ advertised offers, and winners will not receive the difference between actual value and ARV. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes and fees associated with the Prize receipt and/or use, if any, are solely the responsibility of winner. Winners who are residents of Canada may also be subject to withholding taxes and are responsible for the reporting and payment of any income tax. If applicable, winner will be issued applicable tax forms (in the U.S, an IRS Form 1099) for the actual retail value of the prize. Any portion of the Prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by a winner will be forfeited for which no consideration will be awarded. No transfer, refund, cash redemption, substitution or replacement of Prize or any Prize component permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent).
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE; USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION: Except where prohibited or restricted by law, winner’s acceptance of a Prize constitutes the winner’s agreement and consent for Sponsor to use and/or publish winner’s full name, city and state/province/territory of residence, photographs or other likenesses, entry, pictures, portraits, voice, testimonials, biographical information (in whole or in part), and/or statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or Sweepstakes on behalf of Sponsor, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, print, TV, radio, electronic, cable, or World Wide Web, without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants will be sharing their personal information with Sponsor and Omaha Steaks. By entering, Entrants agree to Sponsor’s and Omaha Steak’s use of entrant’s personal information as described in their privacy policies at http://www.radisson.com/section/privacy.home/privacy.sidemenus and http://www.omahasteaks.com/info/Privacy-Policy. Please refer to the privacy policies for important information regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. Sponsor is not responsible for disclosures made by any third party. Entrants may subsequently opt-out of receiving further emails as set forth in Sponsor’s and Omaha Steak’s privacy policies. All Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned.
8. NO TAMPERING; RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY: Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors shall not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (a) Entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) Entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, inactive email accounts or entrant’s failure to monitor his/her account; (c) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming the prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple e-mail addresses, Twitter or Instagram accounts or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit Entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the Entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prize using all eligible Entries received as of the termination date. Notification of such action by Sponsor will be posted on Sponsor’s Twitter and Instagram pages.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrators, Twitter, Instagram, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death, which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrants or to any other person’s computer, regardless of how caused, relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Sweepstakes. Entrants and winner acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof, including, but not limited to, express warranties provided by the supplier of the prize (or any component thereof) or their affiliates. This could be modified if prize is Sponsor’s own product. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota. In addition, any dispute relating to the Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in Hennepin County, State of Minnesota. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that they may have. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrants further agree to bring any action individually (not as part of a class action) and waive any right of all damages on relief other than his/her actual out-of-pocket costs in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any).
10. LIST OF WINNERS: To obtain a copy of the winners’ list, available after September 30, 2016, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to Sponsor and request a winner’s list for the Radisson Steakation Sweepstakes.
|Carlson Hotels, Inc.
Attn: Radisson Brand Marketing, MS 8203
701 Carlson Parkway
Minnetonka, MN 55305 USA
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram . Omaha Steaks is not a Sponsor of this Sweepstakes.